Saturday, October 17, 2009

"neon wake" tour

Exciting times.

Leaving today on a 2 week tour. Tonight playing an afterparty for The Allman Brothers/Widespread Panic show, which I am excited about. Whole new crowd.

Touring mostly by myself, but also playing with the band in Houston. Willis is flying up to meet me in Boston and we're driving down together.

The tour's named after a special edition DVD I just finished. Created a 34 minute long music video using super8 footage and ambient tracks. Then did a live performance on top, me and acoustic guitar. It's pretty special and will be available at shows for a negotiably low price.

I will be performing solo along with the video, projected onto me and through two t.v.s. It will be very special and I hope you can come out if I am passing through your area. I will also have new tshirts that I screenprinted myself. New designs on very nice American Apparel shirts. And also some hoodies to brace yourself against oncoming winter.

I hope to see you on the road. Travelling alone is always interesting. Makes you much more attuned to the kindness of strangers.

I will try to keep the blog updated along the way.

here are the dates:

Oct 17 2009 10:00P -- houston
@ Last Concert Cafe -- Afterparty for Allman Brothers / Widespread Panic ?!?!?!

Oct 18 2009 9:00P -- New Orleans
@ Circle Bar w/ Sun Hotel

Oct 19 2009 8:00P -- Lexington, Kentucky
@ Hop Hop Gallery w/ City Center, Idiot Glee -- ALL AGES

Oct 20 2009 9:00P -- chapel hill, North Carolina
@the nightlight w/ city center

Oct 21 2009 9:00P -- cincinnati
@the comet bar

Oct 24 2009 8:00P -- new haven
@Yale University

Oct 26 2009 9:00P -- Brooklyn
@ Goodbye Blue Mondays

Oct 27 2009 9:00P -- Brooklyn
Death by Audio w/ Green Grocer and Sewing Machines crooklyn

Oct 28 2009 10:00P -- Philadelphia
@the Khyber

Oct 29 2009 7:00P -- Louisville, Kentucky
@Skull Alley, w/ Joe Manning, Spirits of the Red City, Elephant Micah

1 comment:

Dash said...

looking forward to chapel hill